Sales Account Manager Iberic and LATAM Oil and Gas
Global provider of technology and simulation solution
Our client, is a worldwide leading provider of technology solutions: Process Simulation, Technology Transfer, Training, for the Oil & Gas, Refining and Petrochemical industry. The group is an engineering and industrial service provider with expertise in innovation involved in the world’s most ambitious projects and greatest challenges.
Marketing and Sales activities of Services and Solutions in Spain and LATAM
At least 4 years of proven successful experience on industrial sales to the process industry. Preferably: control and automation, consulting services, complex software / IT solutionsortechnicalservices. International sales experience will be an important asset. Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of complex sales processes
- Key AccountManagement skills
- General knowledge of process engineering
- General knowledge of process control engineering
- General knowledge of project management and technology consulting services
- Advanced Windows environment
- General knowledge of dynamic simulations (HYSYS), Refinery Process Operation (RefSYS) and Refinery Planning(PIMS).
- Computer skills
- Customer oriented
- Excellent negotiation skills
4 years minimum
Petroquímica Y Energía
- He or she will be travel around the area (up to 50%)
- Education: Chemical Engineer, Electronic Industrial Engineer, Bachelor in Chemistry or similar.
- Languages: Proficient in English.Other languages Will be valued.
- Experience: At least 4 years of proven successful experience on industrial sales to the process industry. Preferably: control and automation, consulting services, complex software / IT solutions or technical services.
- International sales experience will be an important asset