[Cerrada] Senior Security Engineer
Telecommunications multinational operating in the United States and several countries in Europe.
It is a supplier of broadband Internet services and video content with more than 20 million customers.
The Infrastructure Team is responsible for the operations, maintenance and support of the Data Center Network & Application Delivery, Security components for delivering voice, video & data across the entire footprint.
As part of the Infrastructure team, our mission is to ensure the stability and integrity of such infrastructure as well as providing advanced technical support, lead, coordinate and drive the resolution of any issue in order to meet the established SLA’s, always focus on maximizing the customer satisfaction.
Salary dependent on experience
- Minimum 5+ years solid networking experience background.
- One or more relevant certifications desired such as CCNP, CCIE, CCSA, CCSE, etc.
- Strong knowledge of Data Centres Designs with special focus on IP Networks, Security and Application Delivery Solutions.
- Strong knowledge and relevant experience in Cisco routing/switching technologies – ASR & Nexus
- Strong knowledge of Next Generation Firewalls (e.g. Checkpoint, Fortinet, ...)
- Knowledge of Cloud networking
- Knowledge of network scripting / automation (Ansible, python)
- Understating of Remote Access Solutions (Connectra, Citrix,.)
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good interpersonal skills, able communicator
- Team player
- Independent, confident and project-focused mind-set.
Experience of Software Defined Networking (SDN) – Cisco ACI Application Fabric (Services delivery into ACI technology) Good Experience with Unix Systems Reversing engineer + Troubleshooting experience. Experience with writing Low Level Designs, Visio Diagrams, … Experience in multinational and multicultural environments.
Engineering Services And Technologies
The contract is for 6 months periods for one year and extendable to two years.