Site Administrative Assistant
Company focuses in Infrastructure and Industrial Engineering, Services and Technology and Concessions and Renewable Energies.
The company is currently present in 22 countries: Andorra, Algeria, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, France, Latvia, Lithuania, Morocco, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland and Uruguay.
Management of suppliers and subcontractors, delivery order contracts etc, administrative support towork. Management of documentation of work. Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- SAP knowledge R3 (Nice to have)
- Microsoft Excel and manage bills
- Administrative profile, accounting expertise and analytical management of projects
- Training FP (certificate of higher education) or Bachelor´s Degree in management and finance
- Meet required KPI´s
- Develop and monitor individual action plans
Negotiable (full pack - Fixed + Incentives + Employee benefits)
- Minimum 2 years of experience (will be valued experience in construction sector)
- University Degree preferred
- Fluent Swedish, high level English
- Demonstrated success within complex matrix organization
- Performance and focus oriented
- Result oriented
- Decision maker, Strategic thinking
- To create attraction
- Proven track record of success
- Strong collaborator
Minimum 2 years of experience (will be valued experience in construction sector)
Engineering Services And Technologies
Please, if you are interested, send me your CV and salary expectation in order to continue with the process and schedule an interview.