Technical Project Manager - Retail - Valencia
Retailer in clothing, fashion and decorative articles
Our client is an european Retailer in clothing, fashion and decorative articles, with more than 20 years experience in Europe, who employs around 20.000 people in the world.
Due to their plans of expansion and growth in Spain in the next few years, they are looking for a Technical Project Manager .
He/She will report to the Head of Investment Department in the HQ and will be part of the Investment and Property Department.
- The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for organizing and supervising processes of adaptation, reconstruction and furnishing of the Company premises within budgetary limits and in accordance with regulations of the construction law, construction standards and company standards
- Participating in projects aimed at adaptation of premises to the Company standards (preparing technical reports from premises, layout of premises, sanitary and electric installations …)
- Submitting the accepted projects to state administrative authorities and settling the costs of design works
- Organizing and planning future investments for the Company premises in order to adapt them to the Company standards, within the provisions of the lease agreement
- Accepting premises from the landlord, verifying their compliance with the lease agreement, in order to perform all necessary construction and maintenance works
- Coordinating the process of adaptation of the Company premises by supervising the correct performance of construction and repair works done by contractors
- Collaborating with contractors regarding the construction, repair and equipment works in order to provide all installations necessary for proper functioning of the stores (ordering construction materials and equipment: air conditioning, PA and lighting equipment etc.)
- Maintain Internal contacts with: Expansion Section, Finance Department, VM Section, Sales Department. IT Department: IT Project Manager (regarding the installation of communication devices)
- Maintain External contacts with: Contractors, Suppliers, Design agencies, Landlord-administrators, State administration authorities, Offices for construction supervision and all related state institutions
The salary will be negotiable depending on the candidate’s profile. base salary + bonus depending on the no. of signed contracts; company car, Life Insurance, Medical care; employee discount.
Education: Minimum High school qualification. Specialization in Civil Engineering, Architecture or similar. Advanced in IT programs (MS Office), Advanced in AutoCad. Languages: Proficient in English and Spanish . Other languages will be valued. Experience: At least 3 years of extensive retail experience as a Project Manager. Law/regulation - Familiarity with construction law and construction standards, market knowledge, Specialist knowledge: techniques/methods - Know-how of building processes, Knowledge and experience in the scope of estimating investment expenditures (cost estimates); Readiness for business travel. Availability
Aeroespacial Y Defensa