Ruby on Rails (RoR) Developers – Barcelona
International Software Company
It’s a Multinational with more tan 10.000 employees worldwide, about 200 in Barcelona (located in Poblenou). They has more than 3 million customers worldwide and over 35 years of experience helping customers.
- Develop, deliver, maintain and implement high quality technical solutions
- Take technical ownership of functions/features or services as defined by the development team
- Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle
- Continuously strive to make improvements to the existing products and/or systems and services
- Seek out and act upon feedback
- Other mentoring and coaching to junior members of the development team in the future (Now there will be only experienced specialists)
- Keep up to date with relevant technology areas.
The salary range is 45.000 – 60.000 euros gross per year + 15% (bonus, reviewed individually) + Health Insurance. Regular work hours (flexible), on Fridays till 3pm, It’s allowed to work remote (big part not all), 23 payed holidays + official holidays.
- At least 4 years development experience
- At least 3 years development Ruby on Rails experience
- Able to innovate and contribute to the evolution of the product
- Customer and user experience focused
- Agile process experience
- Ability and desire to work with a globally distributed team
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timescales with little supervision
- Ability and desire to gain skills and knowledge. Prepared to work with new and unfamiliar technologies and platforms and contribute quickly
- English Spoken (all team speaks only in English)
- EU Citizen or EU Work Permission
4 years minimum
Farmacia, Salud E Investigación