Técnico de Patentes
The company ranks among Europe’s preeminent and fastest growing IP firms. We are a strong and reliable business partner when it comes to acquisition of effective IP protection in all technical fields (Chemistry, Materials & Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Engineering & Physics, Information & Communications Technology). The company shares a passion for knowledge and have been trained in cutting-edge technologies in order to asses our clients’ needs by promoting the best technical and legal solutions to complex IP problems.
- Discussing innovations with inventors and researchers
- Drafting and prosecuting patent applications
- Performing patentability opinions
- Preparing responses to reports from patent examiners
- Drawing up searches
- Performing infringement opinions
- Reviewing accuracy of patent translations
Salary commensurate with experience.
- A Ph.D. in the chemistry field. Doctorado en Química: especialidad inorgánica o materiales
- Experience in Industrial Property: 1 - 2 years
- High Level English
- EQE partly qualified patent attorney, able to work independently
- Client-orientated; direct client contact and management of IP issues
- Proactive and entrepreneurial attitude with a focus on quality services.
- Supportive environment
- Work-life balance plan
- Indefinite contract
- Continuing education and professional development
- Challenging training plan
- Excellent opportunity for those individuals looking for a stimulating career in a leader IP firm