Marketing Specialist- B2B Petrochemical sector (Barcelona)
Worldwide leading provider of technology solutions for the Oil & Gas, Refining and Petrochemical industry
Our client is a worldwide leading provider of technology solutions for the Oil & Gas, Refining and Petrochemical industry. The group is an engineering and industrial service provider with expertise in innovation involved in the world’s most ambitious projects and greatest challenges.
THE POSITION : Marketing Specialist B2B Petrochemical sector (located in Barcelona)
- The candidate will report to the Marketing Director
- The Marketing Specialist will generate all marketing materials needed to support customer communications, digital and traditional media campaigns, lead generation campaigns as well as general brand marketing activities.
- Promoting the company brand positioning in the Simulation Services marketplace to improve its competitive niche and increase market share
- Partnering with the Product, Lead Generation, Sales, and Services teams to ensure a consistent brand & voice for the company in all the outbound materials & communications
- Leading all marketing related advertising programs using a wide range of traditional channels as well as new technologies, applications and platforms
- Leading the buying and monitoring of all marketing campaigns
- Managing the company participation in trade shows, conferences, industry forums, and sponsored events
- Developing marketing collateral for the company Services and Sales Team
- Developing marketing content for client facing materials and activities
- Measuring and monitoring the effectiveness of all marketing activities by tracking the impact on the awareness, pipeline, and closed deals
- Measuring and monitoring the different marketing activities the competition implements
- Collaborating with Corporate and International Sales Agents and Representatives.
- Education: Background in Marketing and Communication degree or similar
- Languages: Fluent in English is a must; proficiency level. Other languages will be an asset
- IT Knowledge: Advanced knowledge in Office
- Experience: Previous experience in a similar B2B marketing position for the Oil & Gas, Energy or Chemical Industries is required
- Proven experience in a similar position in the above mentioned markets, preferably in a dynamic and international environment. Industrial Marketing professional in B2B communications
- Experience in online and offline marketing strategies
Obras Públicas E Infraestructura