Business Unit Manager Wind Industry
Engineering Service Company
Our client is a leader in engineering services that offers its clients high value solution to meet their transformation and develop their challenges from design through simulation, testing and manufacturing. The company headquartered in Germany has been operating for more than 20 years with major players in many verticals: Energy, Wind industry, Oil and Gas, Automotive, Aeronautics, Naval, Rail, Transport, Industrial, Life Sciences. With more than 3 ,000 employees in 3 continents, we are a leader providing engineering services, digital transformation and technology
We are looking for a leader who will manage and coach a team an engineering team as well as relationships with key customers and consultants in the region. The Business Unit Manager has an essential role in our company: He/ she is responsible for driving the performance and behavior standards across the Business Unit.
- Motivate team to achieve budget, results, and objective.
- Provide goals and objective to the team through mentoring and coaching.
- Define business plan & development strategy.
- Forecast business development activities for prospects and current customers.
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationship with prospects and clients.
- Control projects, guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
- Manage profitability of the projects and P&L of the Business Unit
To be defined according to candidate experience
- Experience in engineering service company as sales or Business Development
- Broad experience in sales preferably in Engineering, Consulting Staffing and Services
- Ability to bring in new business and to manage complex solution selling
- Broad range of technology knowhow such as industry 4.0, simulation, electrical, mechanical or project management
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Wide experience in team management
- Highly motivated and result oriented
- Strong communication skills with external and internal stakeholders to make things happen
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Fluent Danis and English both spoken & written
- Bachelor's degree of engineering background with 5+ working experience
Engineering Services And Technologies, Medioambiental Y Energías Renovables
Long-term cooperation in an international environment A full-time contract with a benefit package Trainings, workshops, integration meetings, etc