IT Product Owner - Barcelona
International Software Company
It’s a Multinational with more than 10.000 employees worldwide, more than 200 in Barcelona (located in Poblenou). They has more than 3 million customers worldwide and over 35 years of experience helping customers.
We are helping to an International Software Company to recruit: IT PRODUCT OWNER in Barcelona.
- It’s a permanent position, hired by the International Software Company (we are only working in the recruitment process)
- Methodology: Agile (One week sprint) – Start up (flexible improvement during the process)
- Take active part in backlog definition and driving based on a logical progression of delivery
- Transform uncertainty, and sometimes conflicting information, into process flow combining input from across the product team
- Through technical expertise and legislative insight, provide the interconnect between PM, XD and Engineering
- As domain experts, collaborate with customers and local, legal experts to ensure compliance
- Analyse the competing products, discover business rules and constraints
- Add logical input into Roadmap to ensure the right elements are in place to be able to delivery key epics
The salary range is 35.000 – 48.000 euros gross per year + 15% (bonus, reviewed individually) Health Insurance is not included but you can get it without taxes. Regular work hours (flexible), on Fridays till 3pm, It’s allowed to work remote (big part not all, maybe 2 or 3 days per week), 23 payed holidays + official holidays.
- English Spoken and EU Work Permission
- 3+ years’ experience working as IT Product Owner
- Iterative, customer-centric exploration of problems and solutions
- Understand business goals and strategy, perform competitor analysis, understand business rules, legislation, and constraints
- Requirements definition and elicitation techniques, resolving conflicting requirements, validating requirements across multiple stakeholders while considering impact on the customer and product
- Create and advocate functional specifications and technical tasks
- Create compelling screen flows, rapid prototypes, layout patterns, wireframes to assist in requirements interpretation
- Apply design thinking to determine the best solution
- Communicate complex ideas, requirements and solutions clearly, articulately and effectively, using the most appropriate tools, methods. Communication and presentation of rationale
- Validate the solution and either persevere or pivot approach
- Support others in interpreting and implementing solutions.
Engineering Services And Technologies