PHP & Go Backend Developer- remote or in Barcelona
E-commerce spanish company
- We are helping to a one of the biggest E-Commerce Spanish Companies to recruit: PHP & GO BACKEND DEVELOPER ON REMOTE or in Barcelona.
- It’s a permanent position, hired by the E-Commerce Company (we are only working in the recruitment process). Their offices in Barcelona (in 22@) are available when you want. If you live out of Barcelona you can work full remote.
- If you want to be a part of one of the biggest Spanish e-commerce companies that is a market leader in its sector. If you want to work in a platform that handles more than 20 million page views a month and thousands of orders a day. If you want to be a part of a team that is currently refactoring a monolith into microservices deployed in Kubernetes, it could be a good option for you.
- Architect new features and see them through to completion
- Collaborate with stakeholders & front-end engineers to create a new E-Commerce Platform to support companie’s growth
- Advocate for clean code, best practices using PHP, NodeJS & Go
- Help them evolve as a team and as a company by bringing in new ideas to foster continuous improvement
The salary range is 40.000 – 65.000 euros gross per year. You can choose if you want to work at the office, or full remote.
Remote / Barcelona
- 5+ years’ working experience in software Engineering preferably in E-Commerce or Logistics/Supply-Chain, with PHP
- 2+ years of experience using Go (desirable, is not a must)
- Experience with ownership of features/services in high volume and constantly evolving systems
- Sound knowledge NoSQL preferably MongoDB
- Your passion about technology and the drive to share the positive energy with your team and others across the board
- A constant drive for well-tested clean code which is evident during code reviews
- European Union Citizenship or Work Permit
- English (minimum B2 level)and Spanish fluent
5+ years’ working experience in software Engineering
Engineering Services And Technologies