Python or Ruby Developer- Barcelona
It’s a fintech venture builder, also known as startup studio, they build Internet companies with proven business models. They analyze the global market looking for successful digital businesses in finance, insurance and legal to implant them in other markets where they see big opportunities. Their mission is create the financial services of the future and make them more accessible for everyone.
- We are helping to a Fintech StartUp: PYTHON OR RUBY DEVELOPER in Barcelona.
- It’s a permanent position, hired by the Fintech StartUp (we are only working in the recruitment process)
- Currently the’re working remote but after COVID, it will be 50% remote. Their offices are in Barcelona (in Pier03 – Tech)
- They are looking for a Back-end Developer to join their newest fintech project: they are enabling businesses to offer best-in-class financial products through a Banking-as-a-Service API Platform.
- Develop their client-facing APIs, especially as they add data sources, endpoints or a new product altogether
- Build excellent documentation, SDKs, client libraries. Continuously improve the «developer experience» of the platformBe customer-focused, think as a user of their APIs. Proactively tackle potential improvements and customer pain points
- Carefully manage API retro compatibility, document API changes and implement deprecation plans
- Implement automated quality assurance and monitoring modules.
- Crucial role and being part of a very talented technical team eager to revolutionize the fintech industry
- Competitive salary
- Seaside Office
- High Equity Compensation
- Insurance, Snacks / coffee & Team Buildings (2 per year)
- Flexible working hours and special attention to work-life balance
- Remote friendly
- High degree of autonomy
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- A stack of the most modern technologies: RoR, Python Scripting y React.
The salary range is 40.000 – 65.000 euros gross per year, according the experience.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent working experience
- Strong experience designing and developing RESTful APIs
- Working experience programming in Ruby OR Python (RoR OR Django) + 2 years
- Track record of producing A-grade documentation for public consumption
Engineering Services And Technologies