PHP Senior Software Engineer- Barcelona
The company is the leading platform in the management and distribution of hotel inventory, rooms & meeting rooms, packaged per hours. With more than 4.000 direct hotel partners from high/medium chains to independent hotels. Currently they are a team of 50, located in their offices in Barcelona and Mexico and also working from Argentina, Colombia, Turkey and Indonesia.
- We are helping to a leading hotel platform: PHP SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER in Barcelona
- It’s a permanent position, hired by company (we are only working in the recruitment process)
- Regular work hours: from Monday to Thursday 9:00-14:00h and 15:00-18:30h; Friday 9:00-15:00h
- It’s allowed to work remote (a part not all).
- Evolve the platform
- Involvement in the analysis and evaluation of new projects. Develop & maintain our platform with special attention to code maintainability and scalability & application performance, making it robust and scalable with the help of cloud
- Define, analyze & integrate the right web technologies that may suit the different cases
- We are building new and amazing product teams, where you will be a key actor adding all the IT knowledge together with other IT members but also business partners
- The platform is evolving and you will be part of it deciding and contributing new technologies, methodologies and ways of working
The salary range is 35.000 – 40.000 euros gross per year, according the experience. Percentage of salary, Restaurant tickets, Health insurance, Free afternoon on your birthday, discount at the gym and discount on other products.
- 5+ years experience in PHP with solid knowledge of PHP7
- Experience with PHP frameworks
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- You understand SOLID principles, Clean code and Design Patterns & have experience applying it when coding
- Extensive experience with and knowledge of client-server applications and RESTful APIs
- Working with NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis, MongoDb)
- Cloud environment, preferible AWS
- Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, Perl, shell scripting, etc.
Engineering Services And Technologies