Expansion Manager - Retail - Valencia
Retailer in clothing, fashion and decorative articles
Our client is an european Retailer in clothing, fashion and decorative articles, with more than 20 years experience in Europe, who employs around 20.000 people in the world. Due to their plans of expansion and growth in Spain in the next years, they are looking for an Expansion Manager. Main responsibilities:
- He/She will report to the Expansion Director (HQ), and will be part of the Investment and Property Department
- The Expansion Manager, in the designated area, executes the expansion plan through acquiring commercial properties of defined parameters and represents the company on the commercial property market
- Monitors the property market in the designated area in order to gather information about investments and existing buildings
- Seeks and initially verifies commercial properties in order to lease property in accordance with the Company requirements
- Negotiates the terms of lease in order to conclude agreement under conditions compatible with the internal guidelines of the company
- Maintains contact with the property disposer/landlord during the duration of the lease agreements in order to maintain proper cooperation and to secure the company’s interest
- Re-negotiates the terms of lease as regards extension of the contract, change of the terms of agreement, extension of property
- Maintain Internal contacts with: Investment section and Sales Department
- Maintain External contacts with: Commercial Real State service companies, Investors, Landlord, other tenants and Chain companies
The salary will be negotiable depending on the candidate’s profile. base salary + bonus depending on the no. of signed contracts; company car, Life Insurance, Medical care; employee discount.
Education: Minimum High school qualification. Specialization in Construction/building trade, real estate agency, law. Basic IT programs: (MS Office) and AutoCad. Languages: Proficient in English and Spanish . Other languages will be valued. Experience: at least 3 years of extensive retail property experience with proven success of growth in Spain or other countries. Knowledge of the marketplace. Law/regulation, knowledge of property market, Knowledge and experience in estimating capital expenditures (cost calculation), Real estate broker license, property management, real estate evaluation, will be an asset. Able to travel, up to 50%.
Construcción E Ingeniería