Site Administrative Assistant
Company focuses in Infrastructure and Industrial Engineering, Services and Technology and Concessions and Renewable Energies.
The company is currently present in 22 countries: Andorra, Algeria, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Denmark, Spain, France, Latvia, Lithuania, Morocco, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Switzerland and Uruguay.
Management of suppliers and subcontractors, delivery order contracts etc, administrative support towork. Management of documentation of work. Key Activities and Responsibilities:
- SAP knowledge R3 (Nice to have)
- Microsoft Excel and manage bills
- Administrative profile, accounting expertise and analytical management of projects
- Training FP (certificate of higher education) or Bachelor´s Degree in management and finance
- Meet required KPI´s
- Develop and monitor individual action plans
Negotiable (full pack - Fixed + Incentives + Employee benefits)
- Minimum 2 years of experience (will be valued experience in construction sector)
- University Degree preferred
- Fluent Swedish, high level English
- Demonstrated success within complex matrix organization
- Performance and focus oriented
- Result oriented
- Decision maker, Strategic thinking
- To create attraction
- Proven track record of success
- Strong collaborator
Minimum 2 years of experience (will be valued experience in construction sector)
Farmacia, Salud E Investigación
Please, if you are interested, send me your CV and salary expectation in order to continue with the process and schedule an interview.